
Hi! I´m going to tell you about my favorite book. The title is “Memorias de Idhún”. It´s about four teenagers that can do magic. They are from another world and they must save it, because it´s dominate by another magician, but those are very bad.
The thing is that one girl of the four (Victoria), fell in love to one of the worst wizard, called Christian, and also to one of her friends, called Jack.
It´s a very romantic story, because the bad magician, of which the girl fell in love, betrayed his family and friends (the bad wizards), because of her. He didn´t matter if later he could die, only was worried for Victoria.
Also it´s an adventurous story, because the teenagers must fought with the bad wizards over saved the world from they came. When I was reading the book, I was always nervous
This book is very good for young people, girls or boys. It doesn´t matter, because it would be amused for both.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario