jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

My clothes


Hi! I´m going to tell you about my clothes. I prefer to used colored things. For example dresses, blouses, etc…when I get dressed, I always put me accessories. They could be earrings, necklaces, and neckerchiefs, with a beautiful patterned: flowers or dots.
On the top I´m used to wearing short sleeve t-shirts or blouses. And I match those with tight jeans and boots or trainers, because they are comfortable enough for me. I also think that it is very necessary to have thick clothes because Chile is very cold. It could be a leather jacket or an anorak.
Despite of all I l also find some pieces of clothing very ugly. Like clothes with striped or very bright designs. I think that they are too noticeable. And there is no occasion to use them.
I also hate very long skirts or dresses because they are too antique and awful for me.

1 comentario: